If you have suffered work injury in Texas, you are most likely covered by workers compensation insurance. This may seem like a good solution if you are affected by a work related accident. However you should be aware that if you accept a settlement you are in effect releasing your employer from any liability, and you will not then be able to file suit for additional compensation if it transpires that the payment you accepted is not sufficient to cover your needs.

This is the reason why, when you are affected by Job injuries, before you accept any form of payment you should contact the Carrollton job injury lawyers at The Goolsby Law Firm. You need someone on your side who understands how to fully investigate your accident, present your claim, and get you the maximum compensation to help you to recover.

Strains from lifting heavy objects slip and fall, being hit by falling or moving objects, falling from ladders, or other equipment, cuts from tools, and vehicle accidents, are some of the common causes of Job/work injuries. If you have been injured in your workplace or when doing your job you have rights. The first thing you should do is report your accident to your employer. The next thing you should do is contact Carrollton personal injury lawyer Mike Goolsby at The Goolsby Law Firm for a free consultation. They will be able to tell you if you have an actionable claim, and where to go from here.

When asked by your employer, or their insurers, to give a formal statement regarding your accident, you are entitled to have legal representation present. Never allow access to your medical records or sign any statements or forms, talk to us at The Goolsby Law Firm first.

You may have been taken to the Hospital ER, however they will simply treat the symptoms, check your vital signs, and then probably release you with pain medication. It is essential you are examined by a specialist work injuries doctor as soon as possible. They will be able to spot any hidden issues that may lead to long term problems.

You are eligible to file a personal injury claim if you have been injured at work, and your injury was a result of a failure by your employer to ensure you were provided with a safe working environment. Even if you have already accepted workers compensation, you may still be able to pursue a third party for compensation, if they were in any way responsible for your accident or wrongful death of a relative.

In the event that you have experienced any sort of accident at work because of the carelessness of your company, you could be eligible to claim for personal injury. Contact the experienced Carrollton personal injury lawyers at The Goolsby Law Firm for a free consultation. They can provide all the information that you require about what you are entitled to, and recover from financial loss and care for injuries.

The Goolsby Law Firm – Protecting Your Rights
(972) 394-2141