What Damages Can I Recover?

by Mike Goolsby on February 17, 2012

in Damages & Settlements

The goal of recovery is to put you back in the same position (when possible) that you were in prior to the accident. An attorney can seek damages according to your individual situation and the extent of your injuries, including the cost of medical expenses (past and future), loss of wages, loss of consortium (loss of money, time or emotional connection due to an injury to a marital partner), pain and suffering, emotional distress, punitive damages (for cases involving gross negligence, usually by a company), compensation for disfigurement or paralysis and more.

Call me at 972-394-2141 if you or a family member has been seriously injured in an accident. Tell me what happened and let’s find out if I can help.

The call is free.